On this page are all of the forms, policies and additional pieces of information to help guide you through the application process.
How to apply
To apply for Coombe Sixth Form:
- Please submit an online application through the link below by Friday 14th January 2022 .
- After we receive applications we will approach current schools for references.
- After the application deadline, we will then be writing to applicants to invite them for meetings in person during February and March.
- Applicants will have the opportunity to go on a tour of the school during their visit and are welcome to bring parents/carers along if they wish.
- If successful, applicants will be offered a conditional place in our Sixth Form by the end of March 2022.
- Further information about our Sixth Form Induction Day (June 2022) and the enrolment process will be provided with sixth form offers.
The external application deadline for September 2022 is Friday 14th January 2022
Behaviour considerations for Sixth Formers
16-19 Bursary Fund
The 16-19 Bursary Fund is paid by the Education Funding Agency (EFA) to Schools and Colleges so that they may provide financial help to students whose access to or completion of education might be inhibited by financial consideration.
- Students wishing to claim from the 16 – 19 Bursary Fund will fall into two categories. It is extremely important that you decide at this stage which of the two categories are likely to apply to you.
- Students who believe that they are eligible must apply by Friday 13th September and must also supply the required evidence to support the application.
Students who are eligible and who meet the requirements of the funding will receive five half - termly payments over the course of the Academic Year, subject to meeting the conditions for study and conduct detailed in the Coombe Sixth Form Learner Agreement.
You must read the document below carefully to ensure that you fully understand the requirements of the Bursary Fund and that do not miss important application deadlines which are non-negotiable.
Please see Bursary Fund Application Form and Bursary Fund Policy below.